Fly Tying

FTF T-Shirt Official Order Thread

Darn, I need to start spending more time on FTF and less on TFF (and other non-mentionable fly fishing sites)

Will are you still taking orders or did I miss the drift boat?

Joe, you did miss out on the order but I will have some extras. Once I get caught up packing the orders I will announce what I have.

Joe, you did miss out on the order but I will have some extras. Once I get caught up packing the orders I will announce what I have.

SmallieHunter: Please have a look at your PM's. I sent you one last week. Thanks!

i hope mine come soon, i still have not got mine in the mail <_< .

Woo-hoo! got my t-shirt in the mail today! Looks awesome! :headbang:

*edit* its crazy itchy! Man i really have to wash this before wearing it, what did u guys put in it some sort of itch powder? I was going all scratchy while tying.

:P

B)

you are a city over from me flyfishin'jam that must mean mines commin any day now!

:kicking:

Hey smallie I was just wondering if you had a tracking number or any other way to locate the package from your end for the two ftf tshirts you shipped out around the 29th; Im just getting concerned about the possibility of the package having been lost in the mail.

Druce

you are a city over from me flyfishin'jam that must mean mines commin any day now!

Oh it should be there soon, i think they sent these shirts out in batches so i rekon it could even take another week or so depending on which batch you were in, hmmz! check the mail today tho!

I am often in Brockville, close to Ottawa - do the drive from there and back a bit, we should go for a fish when summer comes B)

Oh it should be there soon, i think they sent these shirts out in batches so i rekon it could even take another week or so depending on which batch you were in, hmmz! check the mail today tho!

I am often in Brockville, close to Ottawa - do the drive from there and back a bit, we should go for a fish when summer comes B)

Absolutely, I would love to! Feel free to PM me any time and ill give you my personal information (phone number, address ect.) Come the early fall I will have moved to lindsay, I believe thats much closer as well so if you ever have the time I will be there for 2 years.

Sweeeet! Fly Anglers Unite! PM sent :)

Druce..don't get mad at me but.............. I got 2 of the classiest tshirts delivered to my door early this morning. Fit great and look real snazzy. I will wear these in cuba this spring. thank you very much.

Just wanted to say Thanks I received my Tshirts in time for Christmas and they were great. My hubby loved his however He guessed what his was before Christmas when I put it under the tree. If you have any extras if you could let me know, our kids are wanting one too.

Thanks again