Fly Tying
Hillbilly

Woven Bodies

Mine are about half done. My son came home for a week at Xmas, then I was in Costa Rica for 10 days, now I'm on the committee hosting the Toronto Fly Tying Symposium Symposium Brochure. I know excuses, excuses. Will get them done soonest, but they may not arrive until Feb 1, or 2.

If someone needs a few more days just let me know I'm sure no one would mind waiting, Would you? I'm getting more excited and the wife and kids let me know real quick if i get a bulk enevelope in the mail. They enjoy looking at them as much as I do.

QUOTE (Hillbilly @ Jan 25 2005, 05:11 AM)
If someone needs a few more days just let me know I'm sure no one would mind waiting, Would you? I'm getting more excited and the wife and kids let me know real quick if i get a bulk enevelope in the mail. They enjoy looking at them as much as I do.

That's OK with me, the flies can wait a day or two longer. There is still ice on the water, couldn't use them this week anyway. smile.gif

QUOTE (Hillbilly @ Jan 25 2005, 05:11 AM)
If someone needs a few more days just let me know I'm sure no one would mind waiting,

HB,

I'm going to have to beg the group's forgiveness. I'm still waiting on some materials and should have them ready in about a week. Is that too late?

I've made a "style change" in the fly recently, and I needed to restock. Materials are hard to come by in this area, and it took longer than I expected.

Sorry.

I have no problem holding off for a week. I know about hard to get surplise. I have to oder all of my stuff do to the closest shop being in wheeling that actually carries anything.

How about a due date of the 5th if everyone agrees.

If anyone needs the address let me know I think I gave it to everyone.

Much better date for me, the Symposium is filling all my spare moments now. As others said, it will be nice to get a treat in the mail, but can't use them for 3 months anyway.