Fly Tying
Hillbilly

Woven Bodies

Okay guys let me know what you think. I would hold a swap of woven body flys if anyone wants to do it. I know with the FTOTY contest and other swaps it might not be a time. So if you want let me know and when a good time for dead line to be. So help me out I'm new at it but want to join in.

This one could be fun, but I am with the others, clubs are starting and the yard still has to be put to bed for the winter. If the date was later I could do a few a week 'til then.

I'm in same boat. I am just about finished on my 10th swap in the last 2 months. I'm about swapped out right now. LOL. So maybe doing the woven bodied swap after the first of the year.

All right, how about a Jan. 31st date on it. If that sounds good let me know and I'll post it in the swap forum later on. You just have to let me know.

Put me in too. I was gonna say put this thread into the swap area. Think one of the moderators (or super moderators...cough cough STEVE) could pull it over there. wink.gif