Fly Tying

welcome aboard professori I remember your first swap stony was running it back then glad to have you back again :headbang: :headbang:

2 spots left

Yeah, I was trying to remember who the swapmeister was. Sorry he dropped out of the forum. I sure hope whatever got him to leave worked out for him.

welcome aboard professori I remember your first swap stony was running it back then glad to have you back again :headbang: :headbang:

2 spots left

Yeah, I was trying to remember who the swapmeister was. Sorry he dropped out of the forum. I sure hope whatever got him to leave worked out for him.

it wasn't anything positive

I have also been trying to resist, but resistance is futile. I'm in. This will be fun. Thanks for hosting.

John

Some of these catagories are going to be WAY out of my comfort zone, but if you guys are willing to put up with that, I think I'll take a shot at this one. I believe that there was still one spot left, and if so, I'm in.

Take care

BB

welcome NJL and BB glad to have you both Gaddy I am sorry all spots are full but I will put you on as an alternate in case someone has to drop out a year is a long time and life happens

SWAP FULL

Me (sm)

1.Crackleback

2.Student4evr

3.ibrb

4.Salmonid

5.bertgwen

6.Mr. Vegas

7.fly tryer

8.professori

9.NJL

10.Bream buster

Alternates

1.Gaddy

Some of these catagories are going to be WAY out of my comfort zone, but if you guys are willing to put up with that, I think I'll take a shot at this one. I believe that there was still one spot left, and if so, I'm in.

Take care

BB

Me too that is why I jumped on it

Hey Riff. Have you put up the thread for the February Swap? If not, put me down for a "Grouse And Green" when you do.

Thanks

BB