Fly Tying
mlwebb

Fran Betters Swap - Usual, Haystack or Ausable Wulff

It has been proposed that rather than returning a fly to each of you, that we donate that set to be raffled off at the Ausable River Two Fly Challenge. MNorton has volunteered to facilitate this. Fran Betters was a sponsor of the Two Fly Challenge, flies would be listed as a donation from the Flytyingforum. Sounds like a good idea to me.

Michael

I second that donation Idea. Great way to take care of the extras.

Gentleman/Ladies

I thank you for your support as I am more than sure those in the competition and event orginizer do also...I take no credit on this , just like to be involved to help better the fishing/stream up in ADK. Mr Betters was very kind to me and my friends EVERY time we stopped at his shop and was a very good contributor to this event so I can think of no other way better than this to keep his name and honor him than this way here.

I have been in quite a few swaps myself on this forum and I have some of your flies so I know the quality is most excellent.

ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU

Mike Norton

Flies are on their way back to you, including a set to MNorton for the raffle.

Thank you for the added flies, very nice.

Do you want to see pics before you get your flies, or after?

Michael

Just received my flies in the mail today.....great flies everybody & thanks to mlwebb for hosting. Great contribution idea..the best thing about the annual Two Fly Challenge is that all monies raised goes back into the river. I'll be there :thumbup:

Micael and Forum swappers

Recieved the flies today and they are excellent ties by all.

Once again a HUGE thank you to you all.

Gonna put them in a fly box and make a sign Donated by Flytying Forum members and I think I will leave the toe tags on each fly.

Thanks again you guys/gals are great

Flygirl ....see you up there

Mike Norton

I got a box yesterday too. Great tying everyone. Michael, thanks for hosting.

Added some pics to the top of the thread - forgive me if I didn't get your best fly etc. (let me know if I got something wrong)

Nice job guys, and thanks for the extra flies.

Michael

oh crap - I sent the flies off, then photographed, and also had a busy week, will have to locate yours. Very Sorry :(

I think your fly was so nice it slipped into my fly box prematurely :rolleyes:

A reminder - please remember to toe tag your flies - it is a big help when distributing 130-140 flies - and also put your user name somewhere on your envelopes.

Michael

I guess mine wasn't good enough to photograph

I love these flies. Thanks to everyone who participated. Can't wait to fish these. A bow to our swapmister! Riffleriversteelheadslayer, here is a picture of your beautiful fly. Nicely done!

post-19551-0-66697400-1304997833_thumb.jpg