Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Li'lDave

Woolly Buggers - The Swap

Flies are on their way. Thanks for hosting.

Thanks mate! So far it's been a pleasure!

Am hoping for an influx of flies this week.... No word so far from 2 of the participants. If I don't hear anything by the due date I'll assume that they are no shows.

For those I have sent my address to it'd be great if you could confirm that they're in the mail as soon as you can. I'm looking for a reasonably quick turn around once i get them in .

ALL.

If you still haven't sent them out and need me to resend my address because of the recent site changes please let me know ASAP.

SullyTM's "Diablo Devil Buggers" arrived tonight..... Stunning!!

I was getting ready to mail the buggers off ...however the message containing Dave's addy was erased when the site changed. Could someone send it to me?

Thanks

Frank aka....

I was getting ready to mail the buggers off ...however the message containing Dave's addy was erased when the site changed. Could someone send it to me?

Thanks

Frank aka....

Done mate, Addy is in your inbox.

Guys

I will have a friend mail these tomorrow.

Here is what I tied:

The tail is a bundle (3) chickaboo feathers tied in. The body is made by wrapping them up the hook.

Frank aka Student4evr

post-12269-0-64974800-1304880814_thumb.jpg

Nice Frank! Can't wait to see it.

Guys... if you haven't mailed em out yet, could you please get them in the mail by the end of the week at the absolute latest? B) ...

Rich, your flies arrived this afternoon... some beautiful olive buggers waiting for me when I got home. Thanks mate. :D

On another note, looks like we'll still be waiting for a couple by the deadline, but most of you have my address... Guys if I've sent my addy to you can you confirm whether or not you've mailed them? I've updated the first post with some cool colours B)

We haven't yet heard from Will either, so I'll try to get in touch, but if he doesn't get back to us we'll continue with out him.

Guys, can you please confirm that your flies are in the mail. If they are I am happy to wait until they get here, otherwise today week is the longest I will wait, and I'll share out the extras between those that have arrived so that we can get them out

Thanks

Dave

I sent the flies out well over a week ago. They have been in the mail for a while.

C

Guys, can you please confirm that your flies are in the mail. If they are I am happy to wait until they get here, otherwise today week is the longest I will wait, and I'll share out the extras between those that have arrived so that we can get them out

Thanks

Thanks Dezod... Can take a little while to get down here some times. :D