Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
roll cast

Forum looks different

As someone else said, kinda like walking in and finding the furniture has been rearranged. No big deal, just have to trip over the sofa a couple of times before I find my way around again. I do like the new look, and if it helps with spammers and such,then I'm all for it.

Thanks for all your effort in keeping the site up and running. I am certainly no 'puter whiz, but I can imagine it's a running battle to keep it going smoothly.

I like the new look!!! And it's got to be WAY less cost bringing everything back under FTF, instead of having and paying for three sites. Only thing I'd change if possible is to have each section framed off, so you know your clicking in the right place.

Once all the updates, tics, and fix's it'll be time to root around.

Thanks Will

Fatman

And it's got to be WAY less cost bringing everything back under FTF, instead of having and paying for three sites

Huh? lol. Fatman the only thing that changed is the format (software) for FTF, nothing changed with our other two sites (RBF & TFF) they are still there and running the same they always have.

Steve

I found another bug. In the database when you try to browse by target species it goes to some screen with some words like "fatal error." Should I be scared for my life. :unsure:

I would be quite ticked if i was an advertiser and my ad was being covered by the personal box. Like they currently are. I think the format looks nice although, I dont care for the new quote format. Nor do i care for the recent post button being at the bottom of the page. Other than that its a good look and format.

I would be quite ticked if i was an advertiser and my ad was being covered by the personal box. Like they currently are. I think the format looks nice although, I dont care for the new quote format. Nor do i care for the recent post button being at the bottom of the page. Other than that its a good look and format.

I've got just the opposite problem. My personal box is being covered by the ad box. The "Log In" button is completely covered by the ad, so I had a heckofatime logging in. Any fix?

Dewy & Johny..What browser are you guys using? Because everything is placed perfectly on my screen both when I'm logged in and when I'm not logged in. So let me know what browser you guys are seeing this stuff in so I have all that info when I mention this to Will.

Steve

I've got just the opposite problem. My personal box is being covered by the ad box. The "Log In" button is completely covered by the ad, so I had a heckofatime logging in. Any fix?

I have the same problem using Mozilla Fire Fox.

I'm using firefox and it seems to look fine. Do you know what screen resolution are you using?

I'm using firefox and it seems to look fine. Do you know what screen resolution are you using?

1024x768 32bit.

Hey Will

are you going to add the for sale section back in under the Wet Fly section or are you going to have everyone just put stuff for sale in the For Sale below The lodge???

And I miss seeing our member number under our Avatar - It was cool being one of the first 100 members!!!

Fatman

I don't know what the resolution is. Where would I look to find it? Also, I'm using Internet Explorer as my browser.

Cheers,

Duane

Do you know what screen resolution are you using?

Found it - 1024 x 768

When I changed the zoom from 100% to 75% I could find everything, just can't hardly read the small font with these ole eyes. :rolleyes:

firefox and now instead of the ad being covered i have the same problem as the rest, my box is covered. :rolleyes:

firefox and now instead of the ad being covered i have the same problem as the rest, my box is covered. :rolleyes:

It is for sure the fact that you have your screen resolution set so low. I run my resolution at 1920 x 1080 and everything is placed perfect on the site. I just went and switched over to 1024 x 768 for a moment to see and at that resolution the boxes wont fit on the screen.