Fly Tying
bentflyrod

SECRET SANTA SWAP 2011!!!!!!

what a swap is all i can say..i saved mine until the very last thing and what a treat..thanks IBRB, these will certainly be put to some good use this spring.

thanks to tim on a super swap, i can't wait to do it again next yr.

regards,

IMX

Wow, what can I say? I guess I'm almost speechless, except to say THANKS to Big J for a fabulous set of flies. You have no idea how much chomping at the bit there will be to get these wet. :lol:

BFR, thanks so much for hosting such a great swap.

To one and all, Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and a Great New Year.

Cheers!

John

I opened the package today, thanx to my secret santa J. Burge! THey'll be great for this spring in the German rivers!

Merry Christmas everyonde!

Glad you liked them Herman. I'm really stoked to know they made it so far. Have fun!

John

Received a very nice set of flies from Herman..Don't know if the Local Steelhead like them as quite a few of them now have sore lips!! Thank you very much..All ready looking forward to next years swap...

Sorry I didn't post sooner. I got a great assortment of flys from FIN JUNKIE. Salt, freshwater bass, salmon and my first tube flies Ive owed. Santa must know I am equal opportunity fisher as this assortment matches my repotoire. Great ties fin. With the warm weather we've been having here in the NE, these may not even last until spring. Thanks to you and BFR for playing Santa.