Fly Tying
sherrib

Favorite trout nymph swap

I'm a little confused, your post says 12 spots, but you only have 10 spots listed. Are we tying 10 or 12? B)

Sorry will put the other two on!

I am in if you will have me. I will do a fullback, I use it on the Mad River here in Ohio, mostly for brown trout, there are some rainbows in it but mostly browns.

I will gladly photo all the flies in the end and post on the site. I just did in the highland swap that just completed.

Just make sure you give BBBruce the best looking fly that I send you. Ha hopefully one of them is picture friendly.

No problem

Flies are finished. I'll try to mail them out in the next day or so.

I will be looking for them. I have to make a trip after hooks on my end.

SherriB you mentioned extra flies for a casting for recovery group. Does your group have an event coming up soon or are you looking to stock pile some flies for future events? What type of fish are targeted on these outings in your area? That way if I know that I can tie up species specific flies to sent along with the swap flies.

SherriB you mentioned extra flies for a casting for recovery group. Does your group have an event coming up soon or are you looking to stock pile some flies for future events? What type of fish are targeted on these outings in your area? That way if I know that I can tie up species specific flies to sent along with the swap flies.

I am going to donate the flies to the womens club that I belong to for CFR and for Reel Recovery. The womens club that I belong to is The River Runners Womens Fly Fishing Club. I also belong to the Okie Fly Fishers Club. The River Runners Womens club is based out of Missouri and the Okie Fly Fishers are here in Tahlequah Oklahoma. Both clubs have asked for donations of flys for these events. As far as fish, quite a few fish for trout here below Tenkiller Dam and for all different species of fish including, black bass, white bass, and bluegill. I am sure any type of fly you wanted to tie would be welcomed.

Thanks a bunch,

Sherri B

Decided on a variant of a prince that produced a ton of fish for me the last couple years looks a little flashy but it works here in Montana at least even though it is purple. This is my first swap what do you recommend for tags?