Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Druce

HAPPY HOLIDAYS

Happy holidays FTF Crew!!

Hope your husbands and wives all got you that 500$ sage rod!

Druce

Merry & safe Christmas back at ya Druce! I wish everyone a wonderful & safe holiday & may God bless!

No rods for me this day. Fact is, my wife & I didn't buy each other gifts. Neither really needed anything, and we usually can buy what we want throughout the year.

I'm putting in a laminated wood floor in the house this week, our gift to each other.

She spent a small fortune on the grandkids however! :rolleyes:

Just got a 8wt Sage Z-Axis a couple of weeks ago, but today it's even worse; she got me the book "Fifty Places to Fly Fish Before You Die". It has places all over the world, so I asked her if a travel budget came with the book. Great photography - a dreaming book, that's for sure.

Merry Christmas to you too Druce, I am in the same boat as others...no gift exchanges between the wife and myself ....but the grandkids got spoiled rotten...it is , after all, a child's holiday...at least the secular part of it is :D

Just got a 8wt Sage Z-Axis a couple of weeks ago, but today it's even worse; she got me the book "Fifty Places to Fly Fish Before You Die". It has places all over the world, so I asked her if a travel budget came with the book. Great photography - a dreaming book, that's for sure.

There's a follow up to that book, but I can't remember the title

My girlfriend got me Michigan Trees: a guide to the trees of the great lakes region!!! a book i have been wanting soooo bad!! very happy :D

I got a new fly box, a BIG Plano box to help keep my desk organized, some nice shirts, $$$ for fly tying stuff, and lots of other goodies! :D

I must have got the second part of my Christmas present this evening....A cold/sinus infection. <_<