Fly Tying
rockworm

Second Annual Evolution Swap

Hola! I found amongst a bunch of my mail piled up and waiting for me when I returned today from the sunshine , a box of beauties . They are a beautiful set of flies and the presentation was a treat to return to. WOW!!.

Rockworm, I wish I could tell you when they arrived but I wasn't here. I will inquire in the next few days to find out. I want to thank everyone for the quality flies and Rockworm, this was a fun swap, thank you very much. Can I reserve a spot for the next evo annual?

Now I am going to catch up on my sleep. Cheers!!

Hola! I found amongst a bunch of my mail piled up and waiting for me when I returned today from the sunshine , a box of beauties . They are a beautiful set of flies and the presentation was a treat to return to. WOW!!.

Rockworm, I wish I could tell you when they arrived but I wasn't here. I will inquire in the next few days to find out. I want to thank everyone for the quality flies and Rockworm, this was a fun swap, thank you very much. Can I reserve a spot for the next evo annual?

Now I am going to catch up on my sleep. Cheers!!

I'm glad to hear you have your flies, Horseshoes. Thanks for participating. I will give all the members of this swap a heads up before I post next year's Evo Swap.

I'm glad to hear you have your flies, Horseshoes. Thanks for participating. I will give all the members of this swap a heads up before I post next year's Evo Swap.

That's what I wanted to hear!

I received my "missing links" in today's mail. Thanks Sjo! Has your Evo Set arrived yet?

Let me thank everyone who participated for making the Second Annual Evolution Swap a great success. Your flies are all well-designed, expertly tyed and eminently fishable. I hope you will join me for next year's Evo swap.

I received my "missing links" in today's mail. Thanks Sjo! Has your Evo Set arrived yet?

Let me thank everyone who participated for making the Second Annual Evolution Swap a great success. Your flies are all well-designed, expertly tyed and eminently fishable. I hope you will join me for next year's Evo swap.

Maybe next year we could tie two,(24 total) one to show and one to throw B)

Maybe next year we could tie two,(24 total) one to show and one to throw B)

Excellent idea Bob! How does that sound to the rest of you?

My box arrived and now is joined with box nr 1 on display in my local flyfishing shop.

I like the idea off tying 24 flies, 1 set to display and one set to decorate my favorit flytree.

Sj:)

My box arrived and now is joined with box nr 1 on display in my local flyfishing shop.

I like the idea off tying 24 flies, 1 set to display and one set to decorate my favorit flytree.

Sj:)

Good to hear the last box found its way home, Sjo! I guess we can call it a wrap for this year's swap. But don't hesitate to post pictures of fish caught on these beautiful flies, should anyone choose to wet them. See you all next year?