Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Qballs

Allen Fly co.

I just received my first order of 500+ hooks from Allen Fly co, plus some cones and beads.

I must say I am impressed with the quality, price, and service.

Took hooks out of just about every package, checked them for defects and sharpness, 100% were perfect.

Just waiting for my fly boxes, they were back ordered.

Final test will be against the fish this weekend!

I see no reason why I won't be ordering more! And maybe a deal of the week or two!

Could You please give a link to Allen Fly Co. Cause you make it sound pretty darn good!:)

I buy hooks from them a lot. They are really nice. I did get the trout reel from them for my 5 wt and after 3 months the drag got really weird and didn't really work anymore.

I buy hooks from them a lot. They are really nice. I did get the trout reel from them for my 5 wt and after 3 months the drag got really weird and didn't really work anymore.

Did you tell Justin? I bet he would make it right...

-Forrest

hooks are okay, it really depends on the specific patterns you are tying. I don't like their overall selection for what I tie. However, Justin is a class act and I will continue to support them when possible.

I've bought some reels and flyboxes from and have been quite pleased with the products, cost and service.

Dave

I have never bought hooks from him but i do have one of his fly boxes and its really great.

Fast shipping and great customer service. Cant ask for much more.

Hello, I'd be happy to take a look at it. Send me an email at [email protected]. We'll get you takin care of. On another note, we are expanding our hooks. I am working on 23 new hooks to be ready in late Aug if all testing goes well.

Thank you,

Justin

Just placed my order for nymph hooks and beads. Hoping the quality is as good as you guys are saying. I will post up when i recieve my order.

Just placed another order this week,the hook quality, price, and service are first class. The fly boxes are a plus also. milo [ home of milo's ugly bug ]

Hello, I'd be happy to take a look at it. Send me an email at [email protected]. We'll get you takin care of. On another note, we are expanding our hooks. I am working on 23 new hooks to be ready in late Aug if all testing goes well.

Thank you,

Justin

and THIS is what customer service means...

Thank you,

Justin

and THIS is what customer service means...

Just a follow up. I talked to Justin and we found out the problem and he is sending me a replacement part. Great customer service, got back quickly and was helpful.

Just got my order in for 400 hooks of varying sizes and boy was I surprise on the quality. I was extremely pleased plus I earned 3 free fly boxes which I need. Now I know where I am going to buy my future Hooks. Look forward to the new hook types. Great customer service