Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Steeldrifter

Getting back in shape

Wow really well done. Good excuse to buy more fishing clobber too. Make sure your life jacket still fits!

Grats...that is far more impressive than I....I started at 240, and am glad to be down to 210 in three months...only 30lbs to go...which I would like gone by mid-August.

You sir, are an inspirational man....pretty dang versatile in your abilities too... ;)

Murray

Nice going Steve, that's quite an accomplishment. Won't be long before you can go ice fishing without scaring the hell out of everybody else on the pond.

That's awesome man! I got a background in exercise and nutrition and in a different life worked as a trainer. Anytime you need some help with anything or any new ideas just let me know!

That is truly an inspiring thing you are doing. Something you and your family have earned the right to be proud of. Big time congrats!

108 lbs Going extremely well lately. As of this morning with 108lbs lost that now puts me in the 280's for the first time in 17 years. Started out at 397lbs and now am currently 289lbs.

I don't know if this is acceptable on this forum or not but I don't really care in this case.

HELL YEAH MAN!!! Get'n after it! Big time congrats

108 lbs Going extremely well lately. As of this morning with 108lbs lost that now puts me in the 280's for the first time in 17 years. Started out at 397lbs and now am currently 289lbs.

You quit smoking and are losing a lot of weight. Impressive! Keep it up. You must be feeling like a million dollars. Keep posting your results. I look forward to reading about your progress. I recently started working on losing 35 lbs. Giving up soda was pretty tough. Never smoked or drank but I love food. Down 15 lbs so far.

Yeah the difference in how I feel is amazing that's for sure. I feel at least 15 years younger since I have lost the weight. Down 110lbs now as of this morning B)

You'll have to watch out now, a guy with his own boat, craftsmen quality fishing kit, great DIY skills. You'll be on the local WI hitlist for the single ladies in half the US! Better keep hidden in your cabin :ph34r: