Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Steeldrifter

Getting back in shape

Quit with all the weight loss and get busy on that fish tank. Pretty soon, you'll be light enough to go snorkling in it ... if you GET SOME FISH IN IT !!!

Joking, of course. Does the wind on your face feel weird? It did to me when I shaved mine off ... many years ago.

I was asked back in 65 or 6 when I was going to shave. I started growing a beard when my brother went off to Vietnam. My answer was "When there is peace on Earth." I don't think I am any danger of loosing the beard. A little weight sure, but not the facial hair.

You and Paul will have to turn in your Santa Suits.

Dayummmmm! You and Paul are rockin the weight loss! You beardless look like a totally different person....5 lbs of beard and burns huh?!?!?!? :lol: Keep it up...I'll be the "Big Boy" on campus soon enough...6'3" 320 lbs.

Murray

Great work guys! The transformation is incredible, i agree with Murray you look completely different!

No gypsy curses have been used? Sorry was just watching film 'Thinner'. :lol:

You do realize that you've lost the equivalent of another person? How's it feel, not carrying that 150 pound gorilla around?

Great to see, and I'll bet working on those tanks seems a lot easier, huh? Huh? HUH??? Like, maybe you could put some fish in that first one? I am dying over here, in anticipation !!!

Truly though ... congrats on the weight loss. Keep going, I hear they are going to do a remake of "The Wizard of Oz" and they don't have a scarecrow, yet.

Yeah those shorts make your legs look weird, like some photoshoped size 0 catwalk gal with your torso stuck on. Now your down 150lb I expect the next pic will be you in Speedos

post-42518-0-00998400-1351591113_thumb.jpg