Fly Tying
djgunter

Adult Stonefly Swap

My flies are the small black stonefly. It is unlabelled since I know who tied it. I included some gifts for some of you. AnnieLLC won the prizes from DJGunther. When you see her flies think about how well you tied at age nine. Look at the clean heads on her flies. Great job Annie.

A stonefly hatch in my mailbox this afternoon. Thanks to all the tyers and a special thank you to our two continent hosts, good job. Did you mail them from a different post office? They made it here in the same week!! B)

I got my flies last Friday. Thanks to all the tyers for the nice stoneflies. Thanks to Troutguy and Djgunter for hosting and for selecting my flies as the winner. My Papa is very proud of me. :)

I stood staring at the envelope on the floor trying to remember what it was. Totally forgot. What a nice surprise, great variety, have to say congrats to Anne for her great fly. The rest weren't too shabby either. lol.:) Unfortunately the season is over. So maybe next year I will be able to tell you how they do.

I finally received my flies over here in Hong Kong today. Thanks to everyone who helped make this swap a success and a special thanks to Annie. Your flies are awesome and you deserved the win!

Jimboha! thanks for sending in my streamers as well!

Dan

I finally received my flies over here in Hong Kong today. Thanks to everyone who helped make this swap a success and a special thanks to Annie. Your flies are awesome and you deserved the win!

Jimboha! thanks for sending in my streamers as well!

Dan

You're welcome! Gee, though, that kills my swap completion time. That Bull/Brown Trout Streamer Swap was supposed to end 25 May. That makes it almost 4 MONTHS long. But I am happy that you did finally get your streamers. I have been using some and have had good success.

Jimboha!