Fly Tying

Got something in the mail...yup!! it is for real, the contest is a go!!! :D :D :D :D

Someone's excited! :P

Hi,

I'm pretty new to this forum in fact this is my first post but I've really enjoyed the forum over the last few weeks while off work with a bad back.

So please count me in and let me know when I need to send the flies and who too and what you need in the envelope with the flies.

Cheers

Mick Pogson

Mike,

Go to the first post of this thread. You CAN'T say what you are going to tie/send. You have plenty of time to tie and send it or them though. PM Horseshoe for any details you don't understand ... but that first post is pretty inclusive.

Horseshoes ... you got my flies? Or flies from someone else? I've been eager to hear if mine made it across the border.

Hi,

No they haven't arrived yet. I understand your concern. I usually recieve every post, just that the time is a factor. Don't worry.

I have started marking rec'd on the first post to put everyone at ease. This is to be fun so I will try to ease the anxiety.

Horseshoes ... you got my flies? Or flies from someone else? I've been eager to hear if mine made it across the border.