Fly Tying

We gave to wait until next year to find out I won?

Man, I know ADHD 10 year olds with more patience. biggrin.png Relax...it's the holiday season.

Hey ... I have more patience than a 10 year old with ADH ... oh look, it's beautiful outside, I think I'll go fishi ... as soon as I tie up a couple more flies for th ... here kitty, kitty, kitty ... What was I saying?

Well I'm back and we have power. Nova Scotia had its own light show with it flickering on and off everywhere.

I have started taking pics so Mike, chill. Lol

What a bunch of fabulous flies we have. I will say right now. "Great job done by all"

A very belated happy New Years to all.

Happy New Year, HorseShoes. Glad to see you back. I'm chilled ... cooling off with these high 60s and low 70s temps Florida is having.

Well I'm back and we have power. Nova Scotia had its own light show with it flickering on and off everywhere.

I have started taking pics so Mike, chill. Lol

What a bunch of fabulous flies we have. I will say right now. "Great job done by all"

A very belated happy New Years to all.

Happy new year to you to 'Shoes...

Not that I've got tickets on myself, but I reckon Mike might be a little disappointed when the winner is announced happy.png

Not that I've got tickets on myself, but I reckon Mike might be a little disappointed when the winner is announced dry.png

I've already started laying out designs to tie with the material. wink.png I just hope the material matches my designs. rolleyes.gif

Happy New Year, HorseShoes. Glad to see you back. I'm chilled ... cooling off with these high 60s and low 70s temps Florida is having.

That's just not right!! But I do fly south. lolph34r.png

Happy new year to you to 'Shoes...

Not that I've got tickets on myself, but I reckon Mike might be a little disappointed when the winner is announced happy.png

The only part I do not like about hosting this is that I do not get to say "mine will use you two fellas' flies for chum". wink.png

Ahhh, you poor guy, HorseShoes. But look at the bright side ... now you don't have to pretend like that ! wink.png "mine will use you two fellas' flies for chum"dry.png

No flies on you, or should I say no moss on your undercarriage. Look at those flies...you would be hard pressed not to catch something with that bunch. Voting is still open for all who haven't tried to make a decision yet.

Just want to say I'm sorry if it took longer than usual to reply but I just found out I had to reset my notifications since the new theme.