Fly Tying
SCOwens

Will someone please .....

If you got any open slots I'd like in, please. Tailing season is close of over here for this year.

Grassonfly...I didn't remember who was meister but yep I am. I should be getting some materials by Wed. so I can get the flies tied up and sent. I might have enough marabou and estaz but I was short some hooks so I sent an order to Stockard.....I also ordered a new 9wt rod and reel for my trip to FL this winter. I am excited about it if you can't tell. hehehehe

Grassonfly...I didn't remember who was meister but yep I am. I should be getting some materials by Wed. so I can get the flies tied up and sent. I might have enough marabou and estaz but I was short some hooks so I sent an order to Stockard.....I also ordered a new 9wt rod and reel for my trip to FL this winter. I am excited about it if you can't tell. hehehehe

what part of florida are you visiting?

Please count me in if you have space.

Yeap, you got an international tyer but I will be doing a fly for the east coast Striped Bass, a bait fish pattern.

I normally send cash and an addressed envelope for return as this works easiest for me.

Please count me in if you have space.

Yeap, you got an international tyer but I will be doing a fly for the east coast Striped Bass, a bait fish pattern.

I normally send cash and an addressed envelope for return as this works easiest for me.

Sorry Ash, the swap filled up on the second day. One of the benefits of winter of winter is the increase in swaps to refill boxes and stave off cabin fever, there will surely be more.