Fly Tying
eastern fly

Official Carp Time Swap

Are we any closer to wrapping this thing up...rubber lips are cruising!!! Anxious to try everyone elses stuff lol

Excellent and thanks Kevin....

Fought a 5+ pounder the other night on a 3 weight for quite awhile before the little #12 hares ear let go.....it was AWESOME!!!

I vote we just move on. We have waited patiently but it is two weeks past the deadline. He knew the rules when he signed up. Even If he mails them tomorrow, it'll be July before we see the flies. He doesn't plan to send any flies or he would have sent a message by now. Let's move on!

Salty hasn't even logged in to the FTF since May 31st. I'd say he is definitely MIA.

I don't wish Salty any bad luck but there does seem to be a problem. I hope he is well but I also feel that the swap needs to proceed.

If I was Salty I would completely understand.

You're doing the right thing. Please keep the extra one.

All of the flies that I had are on there way home. Thanks everyone that did there part. NOW I can take mine out and try them. I know where there some 30#'rs waiting on me

Kevin