Fly Tying
Piker20

Stretch yourself.

OK Swap Closed.

Ok folks. I'm am looking to host a swap which I have just finished on this side of the Atlantic.
There will be 6 swappers in total. Each swapper names 2 fly patterns which the others then tie. You do not tie your own. You will then receive 5 versions of your 2 patterns as tied by the others.
Please do not post any pics of your pattern or the ones you tie. I will do a group shot when all in.
There are no restrictions on the patterns you can name. I am waiting on 2 replies to fill last two spots but please feel free to add your name on the reserve list. AND please bear in mind that a variety of fly patterns may be named so while I encourage anyone to join, please be aware a good variety of tying may be required.

1). SM me. Hairy Mary. / hares ear nymph.
2). Riff Quill Gordon / Quigely Cripple. ARRIVED
3). LilDave. clouser minnow /. Grasshopper. ARRIVED
4). Crackleback. killer bug. / special klinkhammer. ARRIVED
5). SCOwens. swimming shrimp. /. Lurkin merkin(crab) . ARRIVED
6). Fishingbobnelson fluttering caddis /. Golden stone nymph. ARRIVED

All flies are in. I'll post pics in a seperate thread so you don't have to spoil the surprise unless you want to!! Flies back in the post today so you should start seeing them soon.

Thanks for the interest. I may stretch to one extra if don't hear back from the two PMs tomorrow. Watch this space.

I am scared already....

So..

My understanding is we each tie one set of the patterns named by the other 5 participants yeah?

Yeah Dave, you will tie my two, riffs two and cracklebacks two etc etc. That's why it stretches us and also you might receive a great variation of your favourites.

Yeah Dave, you will tie my two, riffs two and cracklebacks two etc etc. That's why it stretches us and also you might receive a great variation of your favourites.

Sweeet. As scary as it sounds I'm keen!

Can we announce our patterns yet? Can we? Huh Huh?

OK Guys please see who is in. I am waiting for CdPedigo and spinningbugs to confirm they want in. So please start to add you two patterns for us all to tie.

My patterns are Hairy Mary

Hares ear nymph.

Remember the idea is I want to see your variations/interpretations of these. So no pics or questions on what i'm asking for. Look up the patterns and lets see what you tie up.

I'm scared.

My two are

Clouser minnow and

Grasshopper