Fly Tying

Never said I was bored. I am not. I'm retired and gainfully occupied with the remainder of my days figuring out ditz an datz. If I brought you to chuckle with my post , that's a peedazzlement.

If you get me figured out please don't pass the info to my wife. It was be my ruination.

I was wondering how long it would take you to find that one. What I find especially disturbing is the news that you have a twin named Datz. Jeez, man - one's scary enough, but two? If I find out there's a third one named Dotz, I'm moving to Canada.

You have to mix things up once in awhile. So I cleaned my tying desk. Lol. I found stuff I have been looking for since the fall. Man do I own a lot of scissors. I still would not get rid of any but I counted 22 first class scissors. I hope I am not becoming a hoarder.

HOARDER!!! I resemble that remark. However I've never met a fly tier that wasn't a hoarder. I still don't understand how my wife can freak out when I stop to pick up road kill. Especially after all the year we have been together.

Michael

You have to mix things up once in awhile. So I cleaned my tying desk. Lol. I found stuff I have been looking for since the fall. Man do I own a lot of scissors. I still would not get rid of any but I counted 22 first class scissors. I hope I am not becoming a hoarder.

HOARDER!!! I resemble that remark. However I've never met a fly tier that wasn't a hoarder. I still don't understand how my wife can freak out when I stop to pick up road kill. Especially after all the year we have been together.

Michael

Darned, I only found 10 pairs at quick search o.O

Michael

Michael, it's probably not so much the hoarding itself - it's probably due to the fact that roadkill up there includes a lot of moose carcasses. If you've filled up the garage with hides and you're parking on the street, it might be time to consider slowing down just a tad and sticking to raccoons and small bears for a while.

Never said I was bored. I am not. I'm retired and gainfully occupied with the remainder of my days figuring out ditz an datz. If I brought you to chuckle with my post , that's a peedazzlement.

If you get me figured out please don't pass the info to my wife. It was be my ruination.

I was wondering how long it would take you to find that one. What I find especially disturbing is the news that you have a twin named Datz. Jeez, man - one's scary enough, but two? If I find out there's a third one named Dotz, I'm moving to Canada.

Start packin'...she has her name tagged across the front of her shirt.

Dotz_girls.jpg

Mrs. Ditz can drive me to fish. One episode we had was her compulsion with her car. On a daily basis for several days she complained about her cars battery:" there's something wrong with it and I'm afraid to break down". I ignored Mrs. Ditz and hoped it would blow over and she would get tired of buggin' me.....naw, one morning she calls a fellow employee and takes off to work and leaves me with her car and a stressful note: Would you please check my car "the battery is about to go".

Took a really deep breath and went out to the car for troubleshooting figuring it was going to ruin my day... month. I turned the ignition key and the instrument panel lit up. SURE ENOUGH A WARNING LIGHT GLARED AT ME! Something like this........ Low%20Washer%20Fluid%20Light.jpg

Ditz ran out of washer fluid in the reservoir.

Start packin'...she has her name tagged across the front of her shirt.

Dotz_girls.jpg

Yep, that's definitely Ditz on the right - I'd know him anywhere. OK, anybody know what houses are going for up on the Gaspe? Time to pick up some long johns and start looking for a deal on a roof rake.

Blonde hair, nice legs, and a studded collar! What more can you ask for? ....I hope my bod does not give Peterjay's old ticker any flutters..