Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
riffleriversteelheadslayer

swap club 2013 - July

Dang it! I sent the flies to Blane in TX. I sent them out while missing this thread! Please help to correct this once you get the flies Blane and I will make it up to y'all.

-Forrest

You mean you sent me July thru December's flies? I will send them to Riff when they get here. Riff, you're gonna get one very big envelope soon.

Blane

Blane, I only sent July flies. I have been very busy. However, there are some extra goodies in there that you should keep! Thanks for forwarding the flies to Riff. I appreciate it!

-Forrest

I just back from CO. My materials are here but I have to go to OK City tomorrow for doc app't. Grandkids just left today for their winter home and I will have time to get on flies Wednesday. They'll be a little late like I pm'ed earlier but I will get them out ASAP. Just going to do a simple foam form and feather setup. Will make up for hurried ties on later editions. How many do we actually have to send?

I'm really running behind this month. It took me a long time to settle on a pattern to start with and then ai did a lot of fishing this month. They should be done tomorrow and then in the mail ASAP.

I see a lot of you are running late this month too.

They're here, I'm just running behind. Dealing with having to put my 12 1/2 yr old lab down this friday and none to happy about it. She just can't get around much at all without pain and difficulty, and the wife having to get up every 2 hrs every night to let her out is killing us. It's either that or she leeks or pees on the carpet, and as much as I love her, it's no life for any creature. The other beast is no Sidney, nor will she ever be, putting down a great dog isn't an easy decission, but her quality of life is about 0, so I have to do it not so much for me as for her, she seems to be in constant pain with arthritis. So I'm going to be a little late getting them in, I only have tails left on 6 of them so I will try and have them done tomorrow and in the mail.

Blane

Well mine are all "tied" but that's the easy part of deer hair. Best case scenario I finish them tonight, worst case scenario over the weekend.

-Mike