Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
artimus

So embarassing

Not to worry Hillbilly I know that you are at the top of my list (woven body due end of this month). Who else has a swap going that I've joined. I lost count.... ohmy.gif ohmy.gif

I know that I'm in swaps hosted by: Hillbilly, OSD, and Mr. Trout. Did I miss anybody?

This is so embarassing. help.gif laugh.gif

Art

Caddis swap as well. Due Feb 13th. Can't keep up art? Starting to crack under the swap pressure? Feel that every swap is calling your name? Maybe you should seek some help. Swappers Anonymous for those of you who can't say no to a swap! ph34r.gif

Art...did you forget about the Irresistable swap and that Rubber Legs swap? Maybe you already sent them in ..... they were due last week.

QUOTE (artimus @ Jan 20 2005, 12:49 PM)
laugh.gif laugh.gif Thanks mcfly. I knew that there was another one out there.

Art

or two.....or three laugh.gif

QUOTE (ridderbos3 @ Jan 20 2005, 09:49 PM)
SD maybe you should write up a list of every swap that he is in for under his name

We already did that John its called the "fly swaps & contest forum" laugh.gif maybe we should just change the header to read Arts swap list? wink.gif

Just watch guys. If I get the time this weekend (working and will be chained to my vice), I'll straighten this out for everyone even me. cool.gif

Art

Fun and games, everyone screws up sooner later. Good thing it is only flies. I dont think you are going to have to wory. No thugs are gonna come knocking saying " you got our dozen Royal Wolfs?","Now its twenty!, and add a few of them there Hare's Ears!". Though its possible. laugh.gif ..... Dont burn yourself out.

Art, send the return envelopes.....I need the stamps.

I'm setting on some nice flies from 'the new tyers swap' right now... my problem is I have more flies right now than I have time to fish in my lifetime.

Keep tyin Art, we'll turn you into a production tyer yet.