Fly Tying
Piker20

Maybe too optimistic.

LPID66 did your flies hit the post?

Spinninbugs how are you coming along?

I've ordered some boxes to set up these flies so hopefully once they all arrive it wont be a long turn around to have them back out to you all.

Almost done. I have 4 sets complete and expect to have them in the mail by the end of the week! Sorry it has been a crazy last month!

Piker I just got a return I messed up some how or they did, they will be out Monday again. Son of a bitch I am sorry I will pay extra to get them there as fast as i can I will send something extra for the screw up. Sorry everyone

Ok who is Ryan? Your flies arrived but not sure if its LP or spinning bugs? This is a lovely set of flies anyway.

Ok LPs arrived. Great set. Are you wanting the box returning as the original plan was I was boxing up and not sending tins back (see first page) but that is a neat box??

Ok all the sets are just about set up in boxes. There is an extra fly or two from spinning bugs so if I can set the box with them in great, if not I'll send them loose along with boxes.

Is everyone ok with a photo being posted of the final set?

Piker I wasn't worried about the box sorry i just saw this post either way no worries. I am excited to get the flies and thanks for letting me in this being my first swap looking forward to do some more.

OK that's all the packages in the mail heading back to you. Thanks for taking part. A great set of flies heading back to you all.