Fly Tying
Piker20

Maybe too optimistic.

The Eagle has landed. Or maybe a bunch of little feathers, probably not Eagle tho. Great looking storage for those Piker and they sure make the whole bunch stand out. Looks like a great variety and everyone has a little bit different idea of the fly for the group heading and that is cool. I'd think a person could do well anywhere in the country with this assortment but I hate to break them up they look so good in the box. I'm not good at pic taking but hope someone puts a good shot of the completed group on here in the box, even tho there is going to be a slight difference in each person's group. I noticed I got a couple of my own back but they are the ones I'd fish first anyway, but if it is because there were extras I meant them for you.

Great job to all who got involved and with enough lead time like this had I'd love to see someone tackle one like this again. Great fun...Great flies.

Nick

Glad they made it. I had a few extras but 5 sets of each extra so everyone saw some. Your flat wing extra extras are in my salmon/seatrout box waiting a dunking.

I agree, when the flies all arrived I could have just stuck a set in a fly box and used that box all season long on river or Loch. I enjoyed the results and I have been thinking about a similar swap for next winter season end tying.

I'm glad it worked out so well. My memory is not all that great but I think I sent some of the smaller sized spey style flies. They are fun to tie and a pretty fly and sure hope they get wet...AND SLIMEY.

Thanx again for great work.

I'm hoping people will start seeing their flies arrive this week. Normally takes around 10 days so hoping its just been a weather delay.

Today really is Christmas as I saw Collins post and went to check and there it was. Pretty sweet collection. Thanks for lettin me in again. I can't decide if I need to get these wet or if I should keep them for a display. You guys are great tyers thanks again.

LP ID, I know what you mean. They are so nice in the box like that I hate to break them up just so a fish can chew on them. All in all a great bunch and I might just keep them in a separate side of a two side so I know where they came from when I hopefully get to use them.