Fly Tying
Ebrant10

Czech nymph swap

Mine are ready. Did two sets of six also. First are a traditional hot spot nymph but with laser dub to add that little extra flash, second set is all about the bling and weight! Copper quick descent dubbing with a hot prawn pink spot and pearl braid back. This one is for really turbulant and or less clear water. Both are size 10.

I'm going to hold off on shipping for now. I found a pattern I really like and after tying one for myself am going to do a third set of six for group. Have just enough tungsten beads left for a set and will get to them today or tomorrow for sure.

Okay, I should ship Friday if PO is open in our little town. Did a third tie on a #14 jig hook with tungsten bead and .020 lead overwrapped with .015 lead. This should get into the fastest and deepest runs quickly. The only thing that worries me a little is the hook. The barbless #14 jig hook is more like a #12 but is not too heavy a hook. I'm afraid someone will hook a big fish in tough water and the hook could straighten. Probably not going to be a problem but if I get one in the mail with a straight hook I'll know what happened. ;-)

Looking forward to see what comes thru and can't wait to get them wet. I have the perfect rod to use them on and hope it gets a good workout this summer.

Hey vicrider, that sounds awesome man, everyone's tying extra sets is going to make this a great swap.

Piker, sounds good, if you need my addy pm me and I'll get it out to you.

Seeing as it is untill Feb I'm throwing in an extra set of lightweight nymphs aimed at adding to the top of you leader or just using with the heavy ones when you dont need a leader full of lead!

Well, mine really did hit the mail today, along with 3 other sets going out. Sure I hope right boxes to right people.

As it turns out I'm doing the same thing as Piker, great minds think alike!

I've done them in six different colors.

post-46691-0-84521100-1389445267_thumb.jpg