Fly Tying
mybadhabit

January 2014 Swap Club

Got some great sets in the mail lately, just 3 left to get, and mine are one of them and we do have one that will be late due to car accident so January's flies will be late guys. But since I got my vise jaws in the mail this week mine should be done this week after my parents leave town.

Blane

Due to an automobile accident Homer had to drop out of the club, he can't tie in his cast and has to have it on for a while so we will be one short this month so I will be mixing up the extra flies that we have so that no one gets theirs back. We are also looking for an alternate.

Blane

Blane, I figured there would be an opening somewhere down the line for me to get in but didn't figure it so soon. If you don't have someone else for the spot I'll fill in for Homer. If he heals okay and wants it back later I'm okay with that, or if someone else wants in I'll stand by. I like to weave flies so February is a good place to start.

Nick

What ever become of this months swap? I haven't paid very much attention and had actually forgotten it until I was looking through some flies from some other swaps and then realized that I hadn't heard anything from this one.

I am still waiting on a package from one of the swappers, then I will mail them out with February's flies, so you won't need to send me a sase for March Tony.

Blane

OK I wasn't worried at all and even thought of the possibility of me having misplaced them somewhere.

Riff said he sent off Jan, Feb, and March's flies and I haven't received them yet, this was only earlier this week that I learned that. I will contact him today to find out what he wants to do then send off the flies. There is no need to worry, I haven't disappeared, just so fricken busy that I haven't had time to get on here to explain any of what's going on, and for that I appologize.

Blane

I thought that you might be a bit busy or something Blane. I went to the post office this morning and sent the March flies your way. I did as you said and didn't include a return envelope for them and if there is any extra postage when you send a couple of boxes instead of one in an envelope just let me know and I will take care of it. I always get a little extra postage for the one coming back to me because I don't know what or how heavy everyone else's flies are going to be but the extra Altoid's box could be an issue.

Thanks,

Tony