Fly Tying
mybadhabit

January 2014 Swap Club

I just now realized I'm a part of this swap but do not know what this months criteria for the fly is, I'm susposed to tie. I think it's a midge but someone mentioned woven also. If someone can help clarify what it is we are doing; would be much appreciated and I'll knock them out this week end and get in the mail Monday. Thanks in advance.

Just found the other thread and will get them out as soon as possible. Sorry for the brain fart.

I will be needing an address to ship too.

Blane, I will have mine ready for the mail on Monday, but I'm going to need your address. I'm tying a "sort of a Chan's Chironomid" but it may be bigger than a chironomid. I just can't tie small flies.

Speaking of which, what would some of you guys charge me to tie me a dozen flies of some pattern in a size 18 or smaller?

Take care

BB

Breambuster what patterns are you interested in? For most just the price of materials and shipping. Be glad to help you out.

Still need an address to send my flies too.???

Chronies in lakes can run as large as 2X long #8's; so your probably fine.

Today I received a fine looking bunch of flies from J-Kno.

Blane

They made it there FAST!!!

Just an inquiry as to how all of you are coming along, hopefully they are all in the mail by now. Is anyone going to be late?

Blane

Blane, My great big ole chironomids went into the mail today. The Post Office lady said you should have them on the 30th.

BB

Mine are in my wifes purse to be mailed tomorrow.

I would also like add that I will photograph each months set of flies and post them here.