Fly Tying

Just received flies in the mail from Flygirl. They look awesome.

Just got your flies Joseph Russell. They look great.

Waiting for one more any day now.

I'm slightly behind on the tying myself and will get time to finish them this weekend. If everything goes as planned they will be mailed out on Monday the 23rd.

There my first ever egg pattern now that I was looking at them they seem a bit small but I did try them in a glass of water and they looked great so maybe just me LOL.

There my first ever egg pattern now that I was looking at them they seem a bit small but I did try them in a glass of water and they looked great so maybe just me LOL.

Mine are kind of big. This swap has all sizes to cover the whole range of egg loving fish out there!

All eggs have been received and will be mailed out today. I updated the first post with photos. Some are blurry and I will redo them later. I'm not a good photographer as you can see!

Thanks everybody for participating.

Just got my eggs today. Now my biggest concern is accidentally snagging a male fish in the vent as he's trying to fertilize some of these eggs. Great job all around as usual.