Fly Tying
DCM

Hi everyone

Hi all, just wanted to introduce myself,Im fairly new to the world of fly fishing/flytying (less than a year). But I cant seem to get enough of it.I hope to learn alot from you folks, thanks. DCM

Welcome to FTF forum berst fly tying and flyfishing site .Great bunch of people on here.Lots of information & knowledge. jump in any timeTight lines Mike

Hi and welcome DCM. Hey Wilcara, I'm lol, you said "welcome to our obsesion", man, you hit that nail on the head. Well, at least it good and clean and hopefully keeps us out of trouble and into more fish.

Graham

Graham, my wife is a shrink and she told me I have a condition called "Fifth Syndrome".

That is, "f*** in the head."

I'm obsessed alright. Sorry about the lingo folks.

Welcome DCM!!

I'm fairly new to tying also. Stick around and learn from the best. The addiction will only get worse!

BFR

Throw a question out about something and you'll get plenty of knowledgeable results. You can just look at this message here and know people keep an eye out.

Welcome DCM......

"Obsession?" blink.gif Isn't that a fragrance? huh.gif

From www.websters.com - "Obsession - Compulsive preoccupation with a fixed idea or an unwanted feeling or emotion, often accompanied by symptoms of anxiety. A compulsive, often unreasonable idea or emotion. "

I resemble that remark...... whistling1.gif bait.gif

Jump in DCM.... Good place to learn a lot and have some fun at the same time. All the nut cases.... I mean... people on here are really helpful......