Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Piker20

Leaving smaller gaps between stick on eyes

That's too simple Kirk and far too on topic this far down a thread. Saw your name on a fly magazine that somehow found its way to UK discussing epoxy resins.

Haha, yeah, I realized I was a little late coming, which doesn't normally happen. Yeah, that was an article I did for Flyfishing and Flytying put out by Amato publishing; I first did the piece for a friend's blog site then decided to send it to the magazine for consideration. Hope I didn't ruffle to many feathers.

Its odd as the local shop stocks none of UK fishing magazines. But has the American one?? Your article was good as that mag often just a big advert.

That's too simple Kirk and far too on topic this far down a thread.

Jeez, anybody might think that a lot of hijacking goes on around here.

"too on topic"??? Diseases and native women wasn't on topic? Hijacking is a bad thing??? What happened to the Saltwater forum??? Who are you guys and what did you do with the regular crowd?

Mike, I can't speak for the rest of the crew, but I've been under the weather to the extent that my behavior has been relatively sane for the past couple of weeks. Even my wife is beginning to worry.

Being sick can act like a neuro-depressant ... which is just wrong. Sucks when you have to take sick time to actually be sick !!!

I hope you get to feeling a little less sane, soon!

Hey, I still know how to hijack, I just hijacked the hijack. Sorry to hear you're sick PJ, wondering why someone didn't pick up on the bait I left when I said, "...I realized I was a little late coming, which doesn't normally happen."

Get well soon,

Kirk

Thanks Brother - the inactivity has given me a chance to make up lists of the outrageous deeds I plan to perpetrate during the rest of the summer. Even pure mayhem can be improved with a little planning.

"...I realized I was a little late coming, which doesn't normally happen."

(poking my finger into my forehead, very hard ... trying to poke my minds eye out.)

Good to hear from you PJ......Hadn't heard from you and was thinking strongly about a very personal PM on tutu's. Sorry to hear about your illness. I did that last spring and lost a total of about 8 weeks of fishing and being in the 'pink'. I want to hear about the reds and the new spoon you promised.

Good point, Ray; guess I'd better get on the stick. I'll be throwing that spoon at ice floes at the rate I'm going. What I need are fewer projects and an ability to actually see one through.