Fly Tying
LuciV

a fantastic baetis nymph tied simple and easy

Easy peasy, but I only have a hand-held point-and-shoot camera.

Fairly close, Heavynets. Didn't quite nail the tapered body of the original ... but it will catch fish.

I'm LAUGHING SO FRIKEN HARD. I'll pass on the speedo with tan and the Blue oyster bar. That's exactly why I plan on choosing the bar..LOL...This old boy don't do that... LOL...Mike, sometimes you scare me bro,,LOL,,,Kidding Mike,,you have a awesome sense of humor that pretty much everyone here enjoys..I know I do.. As you know I live in Kansas, The Bible Belt. To be honest, I don't think there is a bar like that in this STATE. And if there is, I sure as HELL DON'T know the name of it nor do I ever plan on knowing the name of it. LOL.. I promise you that. LOL... And actually we do have small rattle snakes here. I should know, the hat band on my hat is from one I killed and skinned. A Massasauga skin. We have Prairie rattlers and Massasauga's close to my home. Small, but will still ruin your day. The bigger ones are closer to Oklahoma border. OK, I'll stop hijacking this forum if Mike and J-Kno stop too. And if I know Mike, It won't stop....LOL

Hi guys :)

For those who have doubts about photos posted. All photos are mine. All photos are made by me and I can prove that :) If some photos can be founded in articles in different sites is because I give right to everybody to use them (for personal blogs, tying and fishing sites, ) I publish photos and articles in magazines in Europe and on different websites in UK, Italy and in Romania so probably this can be confusing for somebody - sorry for that

Regarding hijacking post - I don't have any problem, more than that I'm very happy that a post of mine can generate interesting discussions :)

cheers and tight lines

Lucian