Fly Tying

FTF Fundraiser

My paypal address is [email protected]. If you need your total again just let me know.

I do want to thank all you guys for your support, you all are amazing. Now I might be able to keep the wife from breathing down my neck for buying servers when our house is falling apart biggrin.gif

so basically,what we do is go to GreenCaddis .com. get an acct. place our order and it helps keep the site open? instead of ordering from someother place who give back NADA? what are you people crazy? j_k.gif

so that's how it works eh? sounds good to me there are afew things I can't get here.....

Yep, that is exactly how it works. All the proceeds from the sales will go to keep the site up and running in the future.

Thanks again for everyone who has helped out, you guys ROCK headbang.gif

Went to place an order and I'm not sure if it's a mistake but there appear to be no shipping charges? I am in the shipping business now for 18 yrs and you could wind up loing alot. Just wanted to bring it to your attention. I will wait to place and order just in case you need to fix something. dunno.gif

Shipping is free for everyone, it is just one small deal that I wanted to give everyone for being patient and waiting for their orders to arrive.

I have gotten such a great response so far I have decided to close the ordering early so that I can get everyone their stuff quicker. I will close down the GreenCaddis.com on Monday.

Thanks again for all of your support guys, I owe you all! If you need to verify that I received your order or payment please contact me.

Will

how do you pay with paypal? when i checkout it only gives me an option for a check or money order.

i want to get this order in before the deadline, and would rather pay with paypal vs. a check