Fly Tying
Sandworm

High everyone

Hi I'm Sandworm . I guess I'm the new kid on the block.

I used to be an administrator on the realisticytyingforum.com set up by Dale Beemish of Canada. He passed several years ago and his flock of tyers went on to other sites. I hope to run into some old friends here. My name is Tim Wohland from Upstate N. Y. . I'm a realistic tyer . You may have seen some of my Critters in Flytyer mag. Or Fly Fishing New England mag. I'm looking forward to meeting new friends and seeing everyone's creations . Tight Lines. Tim

Welcome to the site, Tim.

I, for one, am looking forward to pictures of your realistic flies. I don't get the magazines you mentioned, so I haven't seen any of your flies there.

Welcome to the site Tim, I am a subscriber to Flytyer magazine and familiar with your patterns; definitely a fan of those saltwater patterns you tie

Hi and thanks for the kind words . I try to think up some cool flies . If that dosn't work , I leave the cap off the Head Cement bottle and go on a " Flytyer's Vision Quest ' !? L. O. L.

Sandyworm... spend some time going thru the fly tyers database (like at top of page). Thousands of inspirations.

Know Daubt . I have just started snooping around the site . I already met a few great pep's and saw some nice Ties.