Fly Tying

You don't have enough posts to be the swapmeister. You have to be a participant in a few before you run one. The guidelines are posted in this section. Both of you should introduce yourself and join a few swaps. Welcome

Brandon, I've been looking over several of your flies on your Instagram. Looks good. You missed a good carp swap on here recently. I think you'd be a great addition to our swap community and look forward to seeing some of your work. Mine is usually not as good as most guys but as an old guy who just came back to tying again after years of bass tournaments and musky fishing I love it and my work is full effort put forth even if quality is only adequate. I'm running the monthly swap on here right and if you check you'll see that we just completed the May fly month swap and pictures are all out there on site. Get in some more swaps and do some more posts and you'll soon qualify for swapmeister after sending info to mods.

One thing about your site. Like said, I'm an old guy and no idea what all those #things are. I always thought it was a pound sign, now I guess it's a hashtag that means something, I just don't know what, but enjoyed the pics of your flies. Some great standards in there and some far out thinking also.

Nick

branden_fritzemeier_67

There is no judgment in what I'm about to ask you. I'm simply asking for information only. The question is, were you more interested in hosting a swap or were you more interested in participating in a Mayfly Swap and since there wasn't one on the board, you thought you would host your own? The reason that I'm asking is that if you were more interested in hosting a swap, there is nothing I can do to help you there because there are rules that we all must follow. The rules are there for a reason and I support the rules all the way because I understand the reasons. However, if you were more interested in participating in a Mayfly Swap, I can help you there. I have hosted a ton of swaps here and I don't have one in the works at present. In fact, I've taken a little sabbatical from hosting. but I could host one if need be. So let me know what your situation is and If you would like for me to host a May Fly swap so that you can beef up your fly box in that area, I would be glad to host it for you.

Take care

Breambuster