Fly Tying
vicrider

Secret Santa 2015 time is here

I'm having the worst luck with the post office this year! Mine haven't arrived yet, and I have packages from two other people that are two weeks late on delivery as well, plus I've had a set of flies to someone else go Awol a month ago...

They'll show up someday!

Michael Ray, I was just about to send you something the other night and out went the power. No power for over 24 hours. Amazing how dependent we become on that simple light switch. Fortunately we have heat from a gas fireplace that heats the house without the need for electricity. Without the fans it's not as even but keeps living room and kitchen fine. It was not until about the 5th trip into the bathroom that I didn't automatically throw the switch. We actually came out better than a lot of the country. Lost power but only a few inches of snow but ice west of us brought down lines and poles. Much of the central country, including some great tailwaters for trout fishing, are flooding terribly and ruining towns buried in water.

Anyway, if I remember right according to my list you had two boxes coming to you and it would have been mine and Rough Flies. Santa will not let you go dry after your nice contribution and if nothing shows up after New Years let me know and I'll get a nice box out to you. Unfortunately my list of tracking #s got tossed cleaning up for company so can't track it.

No worries, Nick. I'm looking forward to seeing what they and you tied up! Next year's will be here before we know it...

Glad to hear you guys didn't get hit too too hard. My dad lives in Muldrow, OK (last town east before reaching Fort Smith on 64, and it's gone from 60s to 20s, rain and flooding, to sunshine, followed by snow and ice in the past week or so it seems.

Thanks for the fly box and flies Michael Ray and thanks Vic for doing the swap.

Enjoy them man! Let me know if they're lucky enough to find their way into some unlucky fish's mouth!