Fly Tying
Mike West

Any Interest in a stacked Deer Hair Bass Bug Swap?

99% of my fishing is in the salt and bass bug hooks would disappear so fast and I would be left with an just ornament.

But I sure do love the artistic work you packers do. Besides I'm so slow packing my salty deer hair sliders that by the time I got 12 done we'd be talking about the next presidential election in 2020.

Looks to me like you've got enough to do your swap. Start you list. I'm not going to embarass myself with one of my mouses but I will offer this. Anyone happy to send in two and just one back I will include a $5 for the extra bug plus $3 for your postage covered. Don't know how kosher this is to the board but as long their is a for sale section shouldn't be too wrong. I can't tie them but I love to look at them on my mantle and my tying desk.

quick edit to add...Saltyscum...err...bum...won't freshwater bass hooks hold up even if they are rinsed and dried thoroughly after use? Having once had a jar of Uncle Josh spill in my musky box I know what they can do to even heavy freshwater hooks but those sat in it for awhile.

Opps...sorry missed the update. Yeah looks like 8 will comment with enough time.

I'll start a swap thread and put a link to it here...Cool I'm excited about this.