Fly Tying
Kudu

Art and/or artists

Begrudgingly I have to admit respect, even admiration, for the abilities of my friend Charles Jardene, but please don't tell him!

Cheers,

C.

I could only pull up one of his paintings and yes your friend is very talented Craickage. Very nice!

Some years back, at one of the Flyfishing shows in New England, one of my fishing buddies bought a carved set of 3 trout (brown, rainbow, and brook). These were pretty realistic looking and each fish was about 10" long. As I recall, at the same show was an artist that had an unbelievable underwater scene of trout on the river bottom - every part of this display was carved. The scene was so realistic that you had to look really close to see that the display wasn't taxidermy!! I don't know if the two carved displays were made by the same artist or not, but I have always kicked myself for not trying to buy a version of the 3 trout. I would love to find a display like this for a reasonable price.