Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  

Server Issues

Just conversed with Will about the "snail pace" loading of the site.

Looks like our Server Company is having Network difficulty and it may remain slow until sometime tomorrow.

Keep the faith... Help's on the way cool.gif

Guys I really apologize for the slowness lately. I have been in constant contact with the company I go through and it sounds like they have a real mess on their hands. It's a shame because I'm paying good money to this place and they are the most recommened dedicated server company I could find. Hopefully this is an isolated situation and they have it fixed soon and we get back to a nice fast site again.

It's all good Will....

This way, the pleasure of sifting through the site lasts longer

Besides, please never apologize for a service that you're willing to provide for *FREE*, no matter how slow headbang.gif

Cheers!

Gary

Amen Gary,

Will this site is GREAT! I was surprised to find a site of this calibre (not sure about spelling) for free. It is especially invaluable to beginning fly fishers/tyers such as myself.

If nothing else, this site gives me a little more pride in what I do, and gets me excited to tie flies and share them with people who can appreciate them.

I've also met nothing but friendly, incredibly informative people on this site, who are willing to read over my often less-than-succint posts, smile.gif and always come back with great info, and suggestions.

You're doin a great job, and we all appreciate it. ROCK ON!!! headbang.gif

-Brandon

If it will help I'll be happy to type slower. It will help folks like that Steeldrifter who read slow as well. tongue.gif

You can put that finger up a little fast now. It seems my slow typing has helped out and the server is running slightly faster today.

No matter slow or fast, I greatly appreciate the people and the service of this site. I recommend and praise the service that flytyingforum.com offers and will continue now matter the speed. Thumbs up !!!!! headbang.gif

Nicholas