davidmac

favorite tv add

just a few

Pepsi add Kickin it old sckool

Pepsi add My van from high school

there is an office supply ad Ive seen only once

aired juring a Nascar race.

Its a guy following fellow ofice workers very closely

just inches be hind them,the first few dont mind.

Then as they are about to get on the elevator

the last guy turns and says "Bob dont draft me "

I busted a gut on that one.

I really like the one where Dale Earnhardt Jr holds a press conference to tell everyone he is changing his number from 8 to 6.7.

Meanwhile they show clips of an old lady knitting a #8 afghan, a guy painting a huge 8 on his garage door and another guy trimming a shrub into an 8.

In the end they show a guy getting a huge 6.7 tattooed on his back when they flip back to the press conference and Jr say "nah I'm just kidding"

Thats a good one too.

Have you seen the Dodge Derango add for the Hemi?

I had to rewind and play back about 50 times.

A family buys a Durango ,mom says to baby

see all the saftey stuff..... the smooth ride.....

cool air .....radio......they get home,mom goes in house

dad pops open hood and tells son "all you have to know is Hemi,can you say Hemi' hysterical.gif

Ive only seen it once.

Ya can't beat the NASCAR ones, they alway have good ones!

I like the one with Dale Jarret where he finally says he's gonna race the truck and they show the UPS truck in the wind tunnel. The wind is hitting it like a brick wall and the whole trucks rockin then Dale says....

"well....thats not to bad"

the guy runnin the controls looks at him as says.. "ahhh thats just pace speed dale"...and cranks the wind up and the truck goes flyin backwards out the door laugh.gif

Theres another one that I can't remember all of but its some guys that hit a baseball over a fence and when the one guy goes to get it ge finds all this stuff they lost from years ago and starts throwing the items over the fence to the other guys. One thing he finds and throws over the fence is MC Hammer...hammer stands up looks at the guys and starts singin "you can't touch this".....then they throw him back over the fence hysterical.gif

Best one I've seen was during the Super Bowl... Guys in a sky diving plane..... Jump master says go and the first sky diver jumps out of the plane, the next guy balks and says he can't jump..... So the jump master shows him a six pack of Bud Light and says "not even for a six pack of Bud Light?' and throws it out the door..... They stand there as the pilot runs out of the cockpit and jumps out after the six pack......

hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

My favorite one is the new evinrude commercial. It shows this really calm lake and this hat floating in it. Then they switch to two people riding in a boat, one of them without a hat on. Then the other guys hat flies off and they're screaming about how fast it is, and then the drivers clothes go flying off and he's sitting there in a pink thong. He's like "I'm just gonna turn it around." And then they talk about envinrude and then they show him leanin over the side of the boat, and his @$$ is blocked out. Tight lines and good tyin!-redneck

QUOTE (davidmac @ Apr 26 2005, 12:53 PM)
Thats a good one too.
Have you seen the Dodge Derango add for the Hemi?
I had to rewind and play back about 50 times.
A family buys a Durango ,mom says to baby
see all the saftey stuff..... the smooth ride.....
cool air .....radio......they get home,mom goes in house
dad pops open hood and tells son "all you have to know is Hemi,can you say Hemi' hysterical.gif
Ive only seen it once.

They show those Hemi commercials down here (Texas) all the time... Both the ones with the family and the other ones with the 2 goobers in the old barracuda.

They were funny the first couple of hundred times.... dry.gif

Hmmm... The other family one is where the man and woman go to a psychologist... He asks them to each describe their perfect day.... She describes the family taking the Durango on a picnic in some wildflowers and quality time.... He describes taking the Durango pulling a boat, the Hemi kicking butt and then we fish... The psychologist says "Ah you're not riding in the same vehicle" They leave the office both claiming the psych is a quack...

dunno.gif

anyone seen the Wendy's ad with the 3 racoons stealing a car and using the late night drive thru window?..instant classic!

-Dodge hemi ads are good

-Chevy cobalt ad where it nudges the corvette looking for a place in the chevrolet " family"

- Toyota tundra add with DW trying out other careers if he hadnt chose racing.

- the UPS ads with Jarrett are all good as well