Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Blueman89

Fantasy Nascar League 2006

Yahoo Fantasy Auto Racing

The 2006 nascar fantasy season is almost upon us. It seems that there was a good response last season so lets try to get the same this season. I'm not sure how many teams are allowed in one group, so sign up quick to make sure you get a spot.

League Name- Fastlane Fly Fishers

Password- woollybugger

:help: :help: :help: :dunno: I tried to go to the link, when there I can not find anywhere to enter any info to join the group. Since thowing my puter in the floor will do nothing but omit me from any competition I figured I would give you a shout for help.

Ashby

:help: :help: :help: :dunno: I tried to go to the link, when there I can not find anywhere to enter any info to join the group. Since thowing my puter in the floor will do nothing but omit me from any competition I figured I would give you a shout for help.

Ashby

You need to have a Yahoo account. It is free to sign up for one.

I have one and I'm signed in, it keeps wanting me to creat a new team, that is the only option that is there.

Ashby

Sign in. Then click the Create or Join Group button. Go to Join Existing League , then Join Private Group.

Then enter 521 in Group ID # and woollybugger for the Password. From there you can create your team.

ok I made it and picked my team. Heck I was in the right place the first time I looked. I didn't know I had to make a team and then join the group. It was a true brain fart :dunno: Thanks for the help.

Ashby

If it is run the same as last year it is pretty easy.

The drivers are broken into an A, B and C tier.

you select a certain number of drivers from each tier, i think it was 1,2,2

you get the points that they score each week,

here is the tough part, you can only select a driver 9 times during the entire year