Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
riffleriversteelheadslayer

December 2013 Swap Club

Its been a long year with some great swaps. I want to thank those who stayed with it the entire year and also the ones that joined in to replace ones that had to drop out. I want to especially thank Blane for running this year in my abscence.

With all that said this month is tie whatever you want. due date is December 31,2013 lets go out with a bang.

1.Shoebop -
2.Natedubay-
3.Piker20 --received
4.Jolly Red --
5.Crackleback -
6.famill00 -received
7.mybadhabit -
8.breambuster -

9.fshrmanms --
10.vicrider--
11.RRSS -

Got mine out today. With everything I sent I'm not sure but I think I did a bead chain streamer and a #20 March Brown dry.

I tied some North Country spiders. They should work well during the sulphur hatch. There's a few extra in there for you Paul. Thanks for hosting this swap. You and Blane did a great job!

mailed a set of poppers this morning the colors remotely resemble a baby bluegill (if you have a good imagination) LOL!

Looks like I might be a bit late this month. Got behind in everything over the holidays, and just now getting time to do my pattern for this month. Hopefully can get them done tomorrow and in the mail Saturday.

Managed to get mine tied and put them in the mail this morning. Hopefully will be there by the end of the month.