Fly Tying
SteveMcD

Hi, New to Forum

Hi, everyone. I am new to this forum. Not brand new to fly tying, but I have a lot of catching up to do. I am semi-retired and considering getting back to fly tying in earnest and also considering turning it into a side business if I can.

A little about myself. I am a retired Systems Analyst, and I have been a passionate trout & steelhead flyfisherman most of my life. Also, a retired Hunter Education Instructor, and still involved in many local and regional Fish & Game Clubs, in one official capacity or another. I am fortunate enough to live close to the Catskill region of New York, and I am able to hit many catskill streams once or twice a week, usually more!.

Welcome to the site, McD. Good luck with the business side of fly tying ... and with the catching up side ... and with semi-retirement.

Welcome! I'm somewhat new here and these folks are really welcoming and humorous. Good luck with the business part with it, I have ambitions to go down that road someday, I just gotta get good at tying first!

Hey welcome to the FTF, I have an eBay store in which I sell flies, PM me if you want to partner up or are interested

I am fortunate enough to live close to the Catskill region of New York, and I am able to hit many catskill streams once or twice a week, usually more!.

Welcome to the forum,any chance you're looking to adopt a son, to take along your fishing trips,Lol?