Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
BillD58

Hello from Mass

Hello from Massachusetts, I'm new to fly tying and fishing. Coming off of several surgeries so now I can get more serious about Fly Tying. This looks like a great site. I hope I don't ask to many stupid questions. Thank you for having me here.

Welcome again.  I'm in the west central region of Mass, within an arms reach of good trout water on all sides if you know where to look. 

Hope your recovery continues, and remember what they say about questions: the only dumb ones are those that go un-asked.  

Welcome to the site, BillD58.  There are no stupid questions.  There ARE inappropriate questions, like asking spaghetti sauce recipes on a top water popper thread.  But even that wouldn't be a "stupid" question if you truly wanted an answer.  So please, ask anything.

I've been through Mass.  But haven't spent any "quality time" there.  Looking forward to your flies and the fish caught with them!!!

Welcome to the site!  I come from a teaching background and know that the only dumb question is the UNasked one, besides I'm not the only member that has PLENTY of dumb answers!🤪 Actually, you'll find that this site is loaded with many fine and experienced tyers, fishers, rod builders, teachers and just all-around fine folks.  I've been tying for over50 year's as well as host fly swaps for the past 11+ years.  I enjoy working with youth and newer tyers.  In fact, if you look back in the swaps listed over a year ago, you'll see that I hosted a series of swaps designed just for beginner tyers.  I hope that we cross paths here.

Kim