Fly Tying
Bud Guidry

Frogging Adventures trurns to horror

well. i won't go into all the details but i can say this. the lafourche parish sheriifs office was involved in the rescue. blink.gif 49 gazillions mosquitoe bites. 5000 alligators all around us and i'm using that number conservatively. we'd shine the light around us and you couldn't count them they had so many. 3,4 foot gators up to 12 or 13 foot. bugeyes.gif numerous other boats coming close and turning their lights off and running the opposite direction once they saw we were in destress. mad.gif don't fret scum buckets , i saw the reflective registration stickers on your boats you came so close and thought you were hiding from us didn't you? be warmed fellows. theres some A-holes out there in this world that could see you in trouble and turn away leave you there!!!!!!!!

oh, around real late and once everyone had left the swamp ( cypress tree and snake , alligator and mosquitoe infested watery grave) we had to call the recue squad. how they found us i have no idea. every had a good look at the swamp in the movie deliverance, that kind of hellish swamp guys. i listened intently for pig squeeling noises but heard none. unsure.gif alot of alligators spashing in the water though. and why whenyou throw a light out they all seem to be looking at you like your the main course at the dennys buffet table. dunno.gif

oh, and thank you to the fellow who grab- a -hole of us. pulled us 200 feet and let us go saying somebody will come by this spot and likely pick you up now . i've listed this guys as a *6$##%&!!!SS** shit.gif *&%^$#%^% shit.gif %$$%^&&&^^ shit.gif ^%$$??<>!#@$%^&&&^%$$#@$% shit.gif ^ shit.gif &^^&&^&*(()_+)(*?>< shit.gif >@$$!@! dirtbag . cursing.gif

boat.gif drunk.gif thumbup.gif we dropped the boat off at the machanis that happened to tell me theres was no problem go ahead and make the night and bring it back in friday mourning and i'll change that for you. oh, and i'm so sure that you won't break down you can call me if you do and i'll go get you myself. WAKEUP AND ANSWER YOUR STUPID PHONE YOU ASS. fixed his ass good thought. i put the boat across the two big doors he'd haverto open this mourning to bring the cars into the garage for service and locked the boat in place .

Bud,

Don't hold back.....tell us what you really think!! biggrin.gif

Man that sucks!!!!.....I'm glad you guys are all right though!!!

Tom

sorry about all the mispelled words guys. still a little shaky, hehehehe

did i mention also the fellow that came ten feet from us. i asked for help and he hollered back, SORRY , I'M HAVING A LITTLE TROUBLE MYSELF AND GUNNED HIS ENGINE AND GOT THE HELL AWAY FROM US LIKE HE WAS DRIVING OUT OF A PIT STOP AT INDY 500.

OH man did we have a good time, it was a blast, an adventure, a nightmare. bad dream. unforgetful event all rolled up into a whole night of froggin.....

i mean what are the odds of having your belt jump off the engine, you put it back on, it flies off again, you put it backon and then the whole alternator falls off the engine into the bottomof the boat. the radiator hose blows off and you lose all the water in the engine. hey jean, i found the alternator mounting bolt thank god but where the hell is the nut. BELT, NO I DON"T HAVE THE BELT< YOU HAD IT DIDN"T YOU . what the hell could have possibly happened to that dammed belt. it was just laying here on the side of the boat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nahhhhhhhhh, no way, that alligator wouldn't eat a fan belt but if you don't mind swing that paddle on his head and get him away from the baot ok. WATCH IT MAN, you gonna tip us over, well hell yea i'd be pissed too if you had hit me over the head with a paddle. DON'T WORRY ABOUT THAT ALLIGATOR AND PUT THAT DAM LIGHT HERE SO I CAN FIND THE ALTERNATOR. (JEAN ) YOU THINK HE ATE THAT TOO? rolleyes.gif DEAR LORD IT'S GOING TO BE A LONG NIGHT

BUD

sorry mozes, no pics. the last thing on my mind was taking pictures. but if we make the front page of the news paper tommorow i'll clip it and post it. i can see it now

HEADLINES

FOOLISH FROGGERS HAVE THE WHOLE SHERIFFS DEPT. ON HIGH ALERT. RESCUE ATTEMPS FINALLY SUCCEED!!!!!!

NATIONAL ENQUIRER

I WAS ATTACKED BY 20 FOOT FROG. HAD 10 FOOT GATOR IN IT'S JAWS

STAR

MAN RAPED BY 12 FOOT GATOR

Bud

That was you? bugeyes.gif

I thought you two were just sharing some quiet time and I didn't want to interfere. blink.gif

So how long were you out there before you got pulled in?

Bamboo

Is it ok to laugh now that your back home safe? screw it even if not I just can't help it hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Bud thats the funniest damn thing I have read in a long time hysterical.gif

Glad you guys made it back safe, trips like that suck when they are happening, but they sure do make for some good stories over a couple beers dont they biggrin.gif

websters defines froogin as a foolish manly game of risk and lost of life.

to be tricked or bambozzled

to boldly go where no man has gone before/ to attemp fate. a rediculous game of manly stubborness of capturing frogs in an inhospitalble environment. to be swayed or bluffed into undesirable circumstances. uplifting of spirit to capture an innocencet amphibian. a test of wite against the almight mosquitoe. to gamble fate. to test oneself against inssurmontable odds. a risk of life and limb. To relish the hunger of eating flesh that taste like chicken. To answer the question, ( whats that taste llike?) Taste just like chicken!

Bud

QUOTE (Carl @ Jun 2 2005, 12:23 PM)
Wow Bud, what a day!! ohmy.gif

I've got to ask though, what is frogging? dunno.gif

Sounds kind of like a snipe hunt. ph34r.gif

ohhhhh yea, we got frogs alright. jean whacked on eon the head with the paddle right along side the boat while i was trying to put the alternator back on. true story too. we grabed it and threw it in the chest and said he was going to bring it home to his kid. Bud