Fly Tying

Swap box 3

Everything in the state goes to Lansing to process, unless you stick it in the local delivery box. Who knows what they do there? They just had an employee shoot up a P.O. in California yesterday. Any chance of getting squeezed in on this?

Where's the BOX!! Everyone was ready to string that other dude up! Where is the lynch mob now?

Are you suggesting that SD stole it??? :P or that OLb stole it!! :ph34r: I just need to know if I need to drive north with the cement turck and the lynch mob or drive east??

Hey day5. If your coming east with the cement truck, Swing by the house and do my driveway! Please! :D

BFR

Where's the BOX!! Everyone was ready to string that other dude up! Where is the lynch mob now? :angry: :angry:

Fred when the box was MIA last time everyone was upset because there was no reply as to an update on wheather it was shipped or not, thats what everyone was upset about last time it was MIA. I sent the box on the 18th like I was supposed to do and thats all I can tell you. Trust me with as much of my own time and money as I have dedicated to these sites for you guys I dont think you have to worry about myself or Alex stealing a box of craft store materials :rolleyes: <_<

box of craft store materials

There was hell of a lot more stuff in the box than craft store materials.

SD - What were you smoking when you mailed the box to Alex :) :butt:. You did use packet #2 did you? Are you sure you put down the right address on the box?

Mozes not sure what was in the box when it was making the first of its rounds, but BFR went through it with me when he dropped it off and he can tell you as well that the box was 85% craft store materials by the time it got to me, so I'm just stateing what was in it by the time it got here. To be completely honest I didn't even take anything out of the box except for a fly drawing that Bud put in it for me, and the little pack you put in for me with the flies and cig in it. I simply went through it, didnt really see much I wanted so I stuck a few of my extras in there as well as a bag with some squrriel tails that I labeled just for Alex and shipped it on its way.

And I used the address that was on the address card that was in the box so unless Alex doesnt know his own address I would think it was the correct one.

Maybe the U.S. Postal Service shipped it through New Orleans...

I have friends down there that only receive mail every few weeks and have yet to receive mail that was posted months ago!!

Good luck!

when the box left here it had 90% fully dressed atlantic salmon tying materials. really expensive stuff too. hooks, tensils, silks, feathers, wing cutters and all sorts of stuff, all i have here is stuff for tying atlantics. when the box arrived here i took all the craft stuff out and filled it with my stuff. there was no roomleft to put anything that was in the box when it arrived so most was from me when it left here . somebody made a deal.

Bud

I think its the same mailman I had last year. I lost three boxes of swap flies to him. SD looks like he might have got a transfer out your way.

Duckydoty :blink: :P

Still no box. It's a shame that theres pretty much craft store materials in it now, oh well, I got some good stuff to throw in if it ever gets here.

SD don't forget the black floss! :P Thats about 15 cents worth of material.

There was a :poop: load of craft feathers and craft fur! I took 4 feathers and a piece of gray bucktail.

If is wasn't for SD opening his store to me, I wouldn't have got much.

Bud there were a couple of silks and such in there, but not much in the way of quality feathers. Were the 1920s eyeless hooks from you? I did get some of them

BFR

i had put quite a number of blind eye hooks in there. some old, some new. had some galic supreme blind eyes also in the box. i had specifically counted things so everyone could get one of each of certain items and stated in a post that swappers take one and past the rest along so everyone could get some, oh well

Bud

i had put quite a number of blind eye hooks in there. some old, some new. had some galic supreme blind eyes also in the box. i had specifically counted things so everyone could get one of each of certain items and stated in a post that swappers take one and past the rest along so everyone could get some, oh well

That was one of the reasons I wanted to get in on this one! I wanted to give a fully dressed fly a try! Oh well! It is still on my to do list! :D

BFR