Fly Tying
geozip

Salmon Fly Swap

I was looking at my swap schudule and i think i can work in an end of october deadline.Man oyu guys are killing me,By the way what swap was,am or in is due soon.I'm in crying.gif

tt

geo... yahoo.gif I'm tying my California Clone Special. I've caught many Kings on this pattern. I hope you guys can handle it rolleyes.gif

Anytime in October is good for me. The Kings come my way after the first rain. Later. SullyTM

I've been fishing the Salmon River in upstate New York since 1992. We've been there for 7 times now. I like Salmon River, but I like the South Sandy Creek better. My favourite stretch on salmon river is the Douglaston Salmon Run area and the Compractor hole and the adjoining A2-hole. The fish in my avatar is from the A2-hole.

I very much like fishing the Kings on #12 black Stonefly nymphs and that's the pattern I wille ty for you. If you have an off-day, this might be the fly that makes the difference1 For me it did.

Sjo :P

I've been fishing the Salmon River in upstate New York since 1992. We've been there for 7 times now. I like Salmon River, but I like the South Sandy Creek better. My favourite stretch on salmon river is the Douglaston Salmon Run area and the Compractor hole and the adjoining A2-hole. The fish in my avatar is from the A2-hole.

I very much like fishing the Kings on #12 black Stonefly nymphs and that's the pattern I wille ty for you. If you have an off-day, this might be the fly that makes the difference1 For me it did.

Sjo :P

Sjo, I will be heading to the salmon river on THURSDAY 9/22/05, :headbang: I am hoping to get into a bunch of KING'S :D . I will post pic's If I happen to get lucky and catch one. Thanks for the update !!!

geo

Sjo, I will be heading to the salmon river on THURSDAY 9/22/05, :headbang: I am hoping to get into a bunch of KING'S :D . I will post pic's If I happen to get lucky and catch one. Thanks for the update !!!

geo

Go for it Geo and put on your running shoes, you're gonna need them chasing salmon back down to lake Ontario! Hope you have a lot off hookups.

Sjo