Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
mcfly

What color is the dot?

I wasnt able to get the pink dots to disapear but I did see the green dot.

Still is very hard for me to comprehend however

hmmm???

I wasnt able to get the pink dots to disapear but I did see the green dot.

Still is very hard for me to comprehend however

hmmm???

Dude, don't hmmmmm me! Oh just go to wal mart and hand out in the wranglers section, I'm sure you'll find something there you like! :hyst:

Hey hey hey you are the one who thinks I am SOOOOOOO SEXY!!! and they do not sell wranglers at walmart only Tractor Supply Co. And Im talkin High Quality Hens there!!!!

I thought it would be one of those you stare at long enough then an ugly face pops up and screams at you. That was interesting.

Sage, it must be fun around your house with the head games you can play. My wife is a psyco-ologist. I can never win an argument because when she finally asks what I think, I'm so screwed up I foregot what we were arguing about.

I thought it would be one of those you stare at long enough then an ugly face pops up and screams at you. That was interesting.

Sage, it must be fun around your house with the head games you can play. My wife is a psyco-ologist. I can never win an argument because when she finally asks what I think, I'm so screwed up I foregot what we were arguing about.

Not really fun around the house. My fiance almost always immediately resorts to violence. :help: