Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Alex C.

Pike/Musky Swap

Any progress here? If there's only one package remaining, and it was shipped domestically on the 28th of last month, it should be to you by now. Unless of course it really wasn't shipped on the 28th..... :dunno:

Since this is my first swap, I'm wondering how situations like this are handled? How long past the deadline are things held up waiting on the late swapper?

This is my first time as a swapmeister, so I am at a bit of a loss. I believe on my next one I will take an idea we discussed at Holston and just send out what I have and then return the late flies, but for this one that was not discussed. I am sure they will be here shortly and will then immeadiately be sent out. Sorry for the delay guys.

Hey guys

Sorry I was running late. I've got about a billion things on my plate all at once and I'm leaving for 15 days of travel in the next 20 for work on Tuesday. I finished up my flies last week, but I didn't get them mailed out till yesterday. Mike, they're heading for you first class mail, you should see them tomorrow or the day after.

Joe

Thanks for the heads up Joe.

There you have it guys. I have the other sets sitting out and ready to send as soon as the last addition is in the envelopes. I can't wait until you guys get these flies, they are great!

All the flies have arrived and will be in the mail on Monday! The sets look really awesome. Thanks for taking part in this swap.

In going through and putting the flies in their envelopes I have found that there were extras that I was not aware of! While that was in no way necessary I thank each of you that did so for ma and assure you that they will be put to good use. :headbang:

My set arrived today. :D I was like a kid at Christmas time opening the box. WOW :bugeyes: I can see how one could get addicted to doing this swap thing. Thanks everyone.