Fly Tying

Dry Fly Swap

Troutbum7 i hate to say it but your a little late to jump on this one,were full.not that i wouldn't like to have you join in but some have already sent theirs on the way.Don't get discouraged.I'll probaly hold another swap plus others are always starting one up.Just keep your eyes open.Be quick they fill up fast.

Damian i'll toe tag them.

Rick tt

Thanks Rick,

Yeah, I just joined the forum tonight at about 8:00pm. I saw that there were fly swaps and almost crapped my pants!!! :headbang: I'll definately be on the lookout. Although, I've been donating a lot of my time to saltwater flies(got bit by the stiper bug). I think trout flies are like falling off a bike though. Once ya learn how, you never forget. Thanks again, James TB7

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Water is earth's eye, looking into which the beholder measures the depth of his own nature.

-Henry David Thoreau

13 flying ants are done. Hope no one minds, but I pretreat all my dry flys with Watershed. 24 hour cure and they're ready to send Wednesday. I just put my forum name on the toe tag??? Need an addy too.

My Olive X-Caddis are complete, just need your address TT.

a few material notes on my flies, the trailing shuck is congo hair from fly tyers dungeon, real nice stuff for shucks and wing posts, and the wing is mule deer hair that i got from the swap box last year

Myself

1.fishinlk

2.Crotalus

3.OLB

4.mcfly

5.Gray Squirrel

6.Sticky

7.CapeBSalar-Maybe let me know.Folks he did a beautiful fly last year for the dry swap

8.Threader

9.Spanky

10.Bamboo

11.Kyle Hand

12.harleyhunter

13.old fart -recieved what a great job on the ants-What did you use for the wing material,i like them alot.

When ready for addy just pm me and i wll get it to you.

Thanks TT, it's what AK Best suggests, the top off the Glad, quart size zipper bags. You can really see it well in the light, makes ants and midges easier to see.

I still haven't figured what to tie yet. :dunno: But I'm getting 3 new hackle neck in the mail this week and I'm sure it will come to me as soon as it does and tie them up in a day or two.

Sam

I have recieved 2 more sets in the mail and i believe this to be so far the best dry fly swap yet.Damian you have to send me the recipe for your and thanks for the extras.I will be framing the dry and the other gift.Thank you.

tt

TT-

Please PM me your address. I've tied up some Isonychia Comparaduns that should be ready to go out this week.

-Bamboo